This is always a hit. I made it when mom & dad came for dinner on Sunday and mom requested that I post it. Hope you'll love it too!
7 ingredients:
3 cheese tortellini, 2 pkg. (found in the refrigerator section)
baby spinach, 1 bag
grape tomatoes
feta cheese, 4 oz.
olives, sliced in half, 1 can
broccoli, one head cut up in small chunks
creamy caeser dressing (Ken's steak house brand is best)
Boil tortellini according to package directions. Directly after put them on ice to stop the cooking process and prevent stickiness. While they are boiling trim the stems off your spinach. Add all ingredients except feta cheese and the dressing. Toss with a light coat of the ceaser dressing (go easy on this). Sprinkle feta cheese on top. Enjoy! Mmmm....this is so good.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is delicious! I took it to a BBQ party and it was a big hit! Thanks Mariah.
ReplyDelete